If you want to get a slice of the nightlife in one of the most vibrant cities in Eastern Europe, don’t hesitate to join this All Night Pub Crawl. You will start with local bars then head to the most interesting ones and finally, go to the craziest one.
- Start with a drink in a friendly and less crowded atmosphere
- Continue in a downtown street pub where the atmosphere gets crazy after midnight
- Finish the night in a club where the fun is never ending
A few steps from the city center, the residential area begins so you will get to visit one of the local neighborhood bars. Things there are totally different. You will find relaxed, casually dressed locals interested in an open conversation with you. Also, let’s not forget about the prices which are about half the prices from the Old City, making it a great reason for a good start.
The next step will be to get in touch with the most interesting bars of Bucharest. Depending on your preferences, you will have a large variety of concept pubs, starting with minimalistic, funk and traditional to the more posh and glossy ones.
In the end but only at the halfway point during the tour, you will switch to a club. Imagine that Bucharest is competing with Ibiza in this field, the atmosphere is more than incredible.
- One specific drink in each location
- Funny guide with drinking problems.
- Free photos all night on demand made by a tipsy guide
- City info, recommendations and hints about the cool non touristic places
- Other services(on demand: restaurant bookings, taxi, etc)
- Entrance fees (if the club requires one)